08 May 2011

FINISHED

All the News thats Fit to Read

Mothers Day 2011 - 43 years of age - time to start over x 2 
I have 16 years of looking forward to weekends to spend time with my youngest son. Well, if it all goes according to the prior playbook, it will be 12 years of that and then another 4 of chasing him down to spend time with him. 

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame non me.....and I have been shamed. 

I'm throwing in the towel and I'll concentrate on being a better me, for me and no one else. Not much use in trying to please someone else......they'll always be let down and eventually kick you to the curb. 

If you know anyone in the area that wants to go for some long rides that will clear the demons from my head, let me know. I need my legs ripped off right about now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment